Wow, I had an insanely busy weekend with house shopping, seeing friends and family and of course exercising. Actually I went Friday night after work and then a friend of mine wanted to go Saturday morning. I agreed and am glad I did because we had a great time and the 2 classes we did flew by as they always do when you workout with a buddy. We did pump and flow so it was exhausting.
I realized another weight loss tip although it's really not healthy......stress. I think I lost 2 pounds this wekend trying to make decisions on buying a house. Crazy how when your mind is running on high speed you lose your appetite. I guess I learned I'm not a stress eater and all those times I said I was I was actually wrong. Anyway, no gym tonight as we are out and about but tomorrow I am planning on doing the pump class again and then step on wednesday. Crazy how we plan our lives away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment