Windows To Our Souls

Windows To Our Souls
It's what's inside that counts

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Start the Chatter

So thanks to animated discussions held on a regular basis about going to the gym, the classes at the gym, who's going, etc., etc. A good friend of mine whom motivates me regularily came up with this awsome idea that we should be blogging about it. After all, aren't a vast majority of woman around the world struggling with the upkeep of muscle tone, weight, and most importantly our health.

Thanks Stacey for your suggestion, now I nominate you a co-blogger for this site. After all I can't be creative in writing everyday..........hahahahaha........

Everyone, can join into our conversations.

Hopefully we can motivate each other. Inform each other of good and bad routines at the various gyms we all attend. And most importantly, I look forward to health, food and beauty tips.



So here we go.............................................

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you Rob. I've struggled with weight for as long as I can remember and feel as though I've tried everything....but I've never tried this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a great idea for you girls! <3 ...
    it makes it more fun i think to be able to come home from the gym and somewhat share what you have accomplished... and it will inspire others to do the same...

    and when you feel yourself falling behind, you have your friends on the blog helping you get back on track!

    & mom really!? you had to put a picture of my bushy eyebrows up there!?? LOL

    ReplyDelete