Windows To Our Souls

Windows To Our Souls
It's what's inside that counts

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Mental Workout

I swear house hunting is as exhausting as hitting the gym. We spent all night looking at places and trying to decide what we can compromise on as first time buyers. I would've rather been working out and desperately need to burn off the stress of making pros and cons lists. Indecisiveness is not a good quality. Okay off topic.......Back on topic, I really wanted at beer when we got home but I figured I didn't need the calories this late at night and the weekend is coming soon.

I am definitely hitting the gym tomorrow night after work. Either BodyPump or BodyCombat, I guess it depends if I'm feeling aggressive or not. LOL.

Summer is right around the corner and this is do or die.

1 comment:

  1. Trust your logically thinking, what will be will be. And nothing is going to be perfect and the little things can be changed.

    ReplyDelete