I missed that class last night, getting over the flu and had plans with a grilfriend in Orangeville.....I know I know excuses excuses. Either way I'm looking forward to next weeks class when I can face it with you Rob. This is by far the hardest class for me at the gym.
I do love the feeling afterwards though when your legs are like jelly and your arms have blotches of red all over them and you feel like you just cheated death......that is a good feeling. You know that the hour you took out of your life to workout was not wasted.
I think we need to think about setting some serious goals in the very near future.....especially with this blog as a way to report in and motivate each other and the potential one other reader out there. I'm going to start thinking about mine.
I don't know if any of you have seen Julia and Julia but I loved the bloggin in that movie and she made all those recipes in a year and I think we can shape our bodies with the motivation of people relying on us even if no one is reading this.
Woo hoo, go Robin and stacey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment