Windows To Our Souls

Windows To Our Souls
It's what's inside that counts

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday Night Again

Well, once again the weekend has flown by and I had really really good intentions to eat well and exercise. Okay so 1 of 2 isn't bad. I ate pretty well but was lacking in the exercise department. As Robin mentioned we recently bought a house and ever since have been busy over-thinking things like carpets, appliances and variable versus fixed mortgage rates. So it seems this week will be chock full of more things to finalize with the new house but I am hoping to burn off some steam with workouts.

It really does make a huge difference in my attitude when I exercise. It's like the stress that builds up over the day is released at the gym and I end up going home way more relaxed.

I also haven't been blogging, sorry Rob. I promise to try harder. Juggling life is not always easy but it's important to remember that taking care of my body is a priority and the rest of my life can't be healthy if I'm not.

I plan to workout after work tomorrow and specifically want to do a double class to make up for my weekend slacking, although I did catch up on some much needed rest.

P.S. Love your recipe Robin, can't wait to make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment